Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorMenezes, Manoel Lima de [UNESP]
dc.contributor.authorMuzardo, G. A.
dc.contributor.authorChaves, M. S.
dc.date.accessioned2014-05-20T15:29:50Z
dc.date.available2014-05-20T15:29:50Z
dc.date.issued2004-01-01
dc.identifierhttp://dx.doi.org/10.1081/JLC-120037372
dc.identifier.citationJournal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies. New York: Marcel Dekker Inc., v. 27, n. 11, p. 1799-1809, 2004.
dc.identifier.issn1082-6076
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11449/39323
dc.description.abstractA method has been developed for the determination of the cocaine levels in samples of hair, using a chromatographic column internal surface reverse phase (ISRP)-C-18, for direct injection of the extracts of hair, without purification or derivation of the sample. The method allows monitoring an individual stopped for using or making cocaine. This method allowed the determination of levels of cocaine concentration in 75% of the analyzed samples of chemical dependents' hair, with cocaine detected at levels of 0.37-16.85 mug g(-1). In the other analyzed samples (25%), the drug was not detected, because the corresponding individuals told us that they consumed cocaine infrequently and in small amounts. The detectionen
dc.format.extent1799-1809
dc.language.isoeng
dc.publisherMarcel Dekker Inc
dc.relation.ispartofJournal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies
dc.sourceWeb of Science
dc.subjectcocainept
dc.subjectISRP-columnpt
dc.subjecthairpt
dc.subjectHPLCpt
dc.titleDetermination of cocaine in samples of hair using the chromatographic column, ISRP-C-18en
dc.typeArtigo
dcterms.licensehttp://journalauthors.tandf.co.uk/permissions/reusingOwnWork.asp
dcterms.rightsHolderMarcel Dekker Inc
dc.contributor.institutionUniversidade Estadual Paulista (Unesp)
dc.description.affiliationUNESP, Fac Ciências, Dept Quim, BR-17033360 São Paulo, Brazil
dc.description.affiliationUnespUNESP, Fac Ciências, Dept Quim, BR-17033360 São Paulo, Brazil
dc.identifier.doi10.1081/JLC-120037372
dc.identifier.wosWOS:000222182200012
dc.rights.accessRightsAcesso restrito
unesp.campusUniversidade Estadual Paulista (Unesp), Faculdade de Ciências, Baurupt
dc.identifier.lattes4659698040759224
unesp.author.lattes4659698040759224
dc.relation.ispartofjcr0.827
dc.relation.ispartofsjr0,297
Localize o texto completo

Files in this item

FilesSizeFormatView

There are no files associated with this item.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record